Sunday 18 June 2017

Stars about A.R.Rahman - Goosebumps Guaranteed

Thalaivar Superstar about A.R.Rahman :
Few devotees are called as Spiritual persons, Yogis, Mahan's, Sidhars. It means they should not have any ego. Our A.R.Rahman is one such kind hearted spiritual person. He added crushing ego is called as spiritual persons, Rahman is an egoless person. Superstar clearly said Rahman had chosen love path in his life. Finally, he told, Rahman surrendered himself to God with the single statement “Ella Pugalum Iraivanuke” even after earning a lot of money and fame.

Sachin Tendulkar about A.R.Rahman:

Rahman is always my dear friend. He said, whenever I was going to a cricket ground, when preparing myself for a match, or after I scored hundred, celebrating it was always your music. Your music in different times happy or whenever I am feeling low, your music was my only companion. He added, wherever I traveled, your music was traveled with me. It not only entertains me, it entertains the whole world and made everyone to long for your next album. For all these statement, Rahman’s single line reply was mind blowing. He said, Sachin is always my inspiration personality since last 25 years and god bless him!!!

Ilayaraja Speaks about A.R.Rahman:
ARR honored by cine musicians union. In that function, Ilayaraja said “ John Williams won 4 Oscars, but we want to see the interval between each Oscar award, there was some years gap to receive first award and second award, but our man A.R.Rahman went Hollywood and bagged 2 awards in a single attempt just like that. But his speech ended up with controversial statement “ Award has no value at all without the composers”. For this statement, Rahman fans got wired and social media war arose with Raja sir fans was a different story.

Dhanush about A.R.Rahman:
During Maryan audio launch and promo in Big Fm, he said everyone knows Rahman is a Genius; I am just privileged and proud to write lyrics for such a genius music director. I just tell some truth here, Rahman sir only selected YuvanShankarRaja’s voice for Kadal Rasa Naan song. It clearly shows very rare to see a person like Rahman who is always an Egoless person in the cinema industry.

 Harris Jayaraj about A.R.Rahman:
If “Roja” movie was taken in Hollywood, by this time Rahman would be received at least 32 Oscars!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment